Outfit Of The Day: Cute girly date

We have an outfit that's cute, girly, and patterny too!
Also good for going out on a date! ;)

We have Takako modeling for this OOTD!


Takako: Oh my, is that a ladybug! Hi there!


I really like this outfit!

It looks good on you, Takako! :)

Takako: Aw, thank you Robz!








Ended up taking a lot more photos than usual. :P
Was really having a good time!


A rather cool pose, isn't it?



Takako: Hi again, little ladybug!

Nice smile!

Out for a stroll.

Dancing! ;)

Sooooweet!

Still one of my favorite poses.

I think it's time for duo photos!
Here's Takako with me!
(with a Famicom controller, because why not?)

Harue, a returning customer from Fashion Forward!

Jiamin, another returning customer from Fashion Forward!

Madeira has appeared!

Here's Nikki! (Nope, not Nikki from Swapnote/Swapdoodle. :P)
I was going to have her in a previous OOTD post, but I forgot her name at the time. :P

Oh, it's Yvette Regnier!
About time she gets featured!

Two girly girls, Phoebe and Takako.

Finally, we have Karly, the Marzipan Sky rep!

That's all for now!

Comments

Popular Posts