OOTD: Stylish Luigi + Style Savvy 5 wishlist

This is an outfit I'm dressed in Styling Star for Halloween, based off Luigi of the Super Mario series, and to celebrate the release of Luigi's Mansion 3!


Sadly, it's the only photo I taken, as I had no time for more. :(
I'd say Happy Halloween, but we're already past Halloween. :P

As this post has so little, I'll just put in my wishlist for what I want for the 5th entry in the Style Savvy series.
  1. Play as either a male or female character.
  2. A partner of the same or opposite gender.
  3. Move your character around, using the console's controller, allowing him/her to walk, run, jump, pose, do a strut, etc.
  4. Voice acting.
  5. Highly detailed fashion items. Good for close-up photo shoots!
  6. Have both fashion shows and musical performances.
  7. Group photo shoots. (More than 2 people.) 
  8. Adjustable camera angle for photo shoots.
  9. Character slots. Play as any character you wish.
  10. World tour. Travel the world to see different fashion and fashion models!
  11. Nintendo references and cameos. Princess Peach and/or Kirby on a magazine, anyone?
  12. 60FPS! I miss that from the first Style Savvy. :P
That's all for now!

Comments

Popular Posts