Outfit Of The Day: Shine! Super Cuticool Rabz

I've decided to try my hand at cramming every single style into one outfit.


What items did I use?
* Boho-chic hat
* Basic glasses
* Rock arm-warmers
* Preppy necklace
* Bold bag
* Feminine inner
* Lively (dotty) top
* Girly jacket outer
* Retro (also dotty) pencil skirt
* Chic socks
* Baby Doll high-heel shoes
* and Eastern ...nails? I had no room left for an actual Eastern fashion item. :P
All in the color purple, which is my favorite color!

As a result, I now have every style in one extravagant cuticool outfit,
and worn by Rabz too!




I think this outfit turned out nicely.


Cuticool, indeed!


This pose never gets old.





She's bopping her bag! lol


Cool pose!
What is Rabz doing with her wrist, though?


Another pose that never gets old!
A sweet pose as well!

Rabz with Sylvia, in a dark and beautiful feminine outfit! 

Here's Rabz with sweet and fun Annie!

Here she is with Rosie, who has a nice swimsuit-like outfit on for going to a swimming pool.

Angélique also has a nice summer outfit!

Laughing out loud with Serena!

I think Melvin here also likes this outfit!

and me too!

and that's all for--huh? We have one last guest?
It's the girl with the colorful personality, Rainbow (from Fashion Forward)!
Although Rabz' outfit is mostly purple, she still thinks it's a great outfit!

Ok, that's all for this outfit of the day!

Comments

Popular Posts