AR Photos: Free-for-All Edition!

Hello Savvies! Time for another AR Photos post!
This time, we're shooting AR photos in Styling Sta-- wait what? There's no AR Photo feature in Styling Star?
Darn! Well, there goes my plans of shooting AR photos with the Styling Star characters... unless... we bring them over to Fashion Forward! That has an AR Photo feature, so let's do that!
And while we're at it, to make the photo shoots more fun, let's also bring over the characters from Style Savvy, and Style Savvy: Trendsetters.

If you're wondering how I did all that, I just took my Fashion Forward save file, and replaced the characters that came with Caprice Chalet rooms, with the characters from Style Savvy, Style Savvy: Trendsetters, and Style Savvy: Styling Star.
Don't worry! I kept my unedited save file, so I can restore it anytime!

Now, without further ado, here's AR Photos: Free-for-All Edition!

Text color will be different, depending on the character:
Blue = Style Savvy
Purple = Style Savvy: Trendsetters
Red = Style Savvy: Fashion Forward
Pink = Style Savvy: Styling Star

Clara, me, and Libby (who's on the next photo), are watching Michaela doing some posing.

and singing too!

Now for the more recent photos, when Styling Star was released!

Here's a cool photo of me, Adelaide, and Janice, who's from NIN10 Pro!

Madeira, me, and Paige.

Alina is taking selfies of her, me, and Yolanda together!


Me and Madeira are dancing together,

while Angélique is singing a song for us to dance to!

Grace and Jo are posing,


and dancing!

Felicity, Adelaide, and Kiki Summers!

Trying to get Adelaide's eyes in the shot, but failed.

A trio of cool men: Me, Dominic, and Ricky.

Alina taking more selfies, but this time, with me and Renée!


We have Sophie filming Ruby of the Stylettos, dancing, and Rosie Mayfield of the Starrings, singing!

Oh look, Aisling is dancing!
I'm taking photos of her,

while Michaela is filming her.

Me and Didi are dancing, and she's playing air guitar,

while Xiaoling is filming us dancing!
We had lots of fun!

Robz (me): Cece.
Cece: Yeah?
Robz: Are we both starring in a movie with Gillian Grace?

Cece: Yes we are! This is exslicing--I mean exciting!

Me, Cece, and Clara, just eating crépes.


Yvette Regnier, Sylvia, and Clara, just having girl talk.

Sylvia: Oh Clara! Robz and I made a present for you!

Clara: Aw, thank you both! I love it!
*hugs both me and Sylvia*

That's all for this edition of AR Photos!

Comments

Popular Posts