Visiting Other People's Shopdo (and a cuticool Shopdo update)

Man, I've spent a lot of time on coding, that I didn't have time to do a new post!
Well, here I am now, and with another Shopdo post!

Here's me and Alice!

She looks pretty while cosplaying as Callie! ;)

Hey, it's Marinette, from Miraculous Ladybug!

She was around on Shopdo for a brief time.

She had a female Adrien's outfit, and Alya's outfit at her shopdo.

But of course, she left Shopdo,
so at least I got a chance to hang out and have fun with Marinette!

And now, onto the more recent photos...

Here's me with Faith!

She's got a nice & chic (and goth?) boutique!
Her outfit is nice & chic as well!



Here's Alice again! ;)

She's looks like she's rockin' out!


I like hanging out with Alice!

Are you ret-2-go actually rock out, Alice?

Here's Xenia!

I really like how she and this boutique looks! :)


Lots of fun with Xenia as well!

even at the restaurant.

Here I am with Mariah!

Cute and goth!



Here with Amelie, and... is that a dog next to you?
Amelie: Aw, don't worry. She's a sweet puppy. She won't bite!

I really like how sweet and baby doll she looks! ;)



Watch out for Trinity's cat-like fists!

And of course, Trinity has a cute-looking boutique, and a nice goth outfit.



Here's me with Alphard!

Pretty, and goth too!



I've also had fun with Alphard!

Had lots of photo shoots with her!

Another visit to Ni!

Still looking cute and pretty, even her boutique!



Here I am with the ever so cute and fun-looking Kiwii!

Meow!

I also like hanging with Kiwii.


Here I am with Princess Lana!




Finally, more recently, here I am having fun in the sun with Alice!



Alright, time for a shopdo update!
I have three of the outfits of the Boy&Girl group, The Cuticools!

My Lively-Bold outfit.

Angélique's Girly-Chic outfit.

Janice's Lively-Bold-Retro outfit.

That's all for now!
There may be another Cuticools post featuring those outfits, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts