Return to Shopdo

4 days ago (as of this post), it was my birthday.
Originally, I was 20 in the year 2020, but now I'm 21!
I've had a great birthday, with a great birthday meal!

Turning the clock to now, I have three new post-bday cuticool Shopdo outfits!

A lively outfit with bold flair!

A cool eastern outfit with a cute bow and bag!

The princess/baby-doll outfit with pants I made for Clara back in Fashion Forward,
is now available, with new shoes as well!

Check the About page to see my Shopdo ID!
But let's not stop there! I've visited four shops as well!

A cute shop with a cute feminine cat girl!

At the hair salon too!

Here's a light-colored shop, along with a girl in a light-colored outfit!

Hanging out with Gem at the restaurant!


And last but not least, here I am at a gothic shop with gothic Alphard!

That's all folks!

Comments

Popular Posts