OOTD: Lively & High-Spirited

Recently, Janice came to my shop, Strika Star, for an outfit that gives her high spirits.
I made her an outfit that's guaranteed to give her those! A lively outfit! So lively, that her spirits sky-rocketed!

In today's post, I show off Janice in her new lively outfit!


A great combo of cute outfit with sassy wink! ;)
 

Sassy posing!










Great pose!


Hi Janice!

Another sassy pose!

 
A cute pose!



A nice outfit to dance in!

Strolling...


One of my favorite poses!



How nice of you to request a hug!

And now, onto the duo photos!

Here she is with me!

Here she is with cuticool Rabz!

Here's Serena, with a feminine outfit I recently gave her for a girls night out!

Here's Takako, with a new baby doll hairstyle!

Here's Janice with the sweet cake girl, Madeira!

Here's Mina, with a new Boho-chic outfit!

Here's secretary Janice, with the president of NIN10 Pro, Ethan!

Here's Ruby, one of the rockin' Stylettos!

Here's Sasha, from the photo studio at Beaumonde!

And finally, here's Lorelei, the flirty brand rep of Le Spark!

That's all for now!
Enjoy your outfit, Janice!

Comments

Popular Posts