Robz and Rabz' trips from Style Savvy

About time there's a post fully focused on the first Style Savvy.

Our favorite cute girl with a cool swing, or cuticool girl, Rabz, and coolicool me (in Mii form, after my arrival from Tomodachi Life), have went on lots of trips in the first Style Savvy game.

DISCLAIMER:
There are no Miis actually appearing in Style Savvy, aside from Fashion Forward.
The photos below are fan-made.

Anyways, here are some photo shoots in glorious HD!

(Available in the wallpapers section)
Rabz entered the world of Style Savvy in 2014. She had dark red hair then.
Here she is with a full red check outfit, and looking at the cherry blossoms!

Rabz is being the center of attention at a club, with me and Evie watching!

Here she is at the castle, with a full lively outfit, a new hairstyle, and is seen with Zoe and me.

Here's cute Rabz, and cool me at afternoon tea with Lisa.
I've given her a yellow flower to wear on her head. She really likes it!

Here's we are with Leila at a movie premiere.
Me and Leila are doing some posing.

During the premiere, it is revealed that Rabz likes action movies (which I also like).
Leila also happens to like them.

Out at a club with Colette, with Rabz in a lively-baby doll outfit.
Me: May I have this dance?
Colette: Sure Robz!

At the park with Victoria, it seems we've found a nice antique suitcase!

It's our birthday, and Rabz is dressed beautifully in a white outfit, complete with a tiara and a worn-up hairstyle.

Another castle trip, this time with Lisa.

At a castle trip with Zoe, I'm dressed in a robot suit, and Rabz is dressed as a full fancy princess.
It made the photo shoot more fun!

I forgot what this particular place is called, but here is me serving coffee to both Rabz and Lisa.
Rabz here is dressed in a nice dress with a polka-dot pattern.

At a costume party with Alena, Rabz is dressed as a rose princess.

Afternoon tea with Lorelei.
Rabz now has her usual hair color of blonde.

Out camping and kite-flying with Caitlyn!

At a costume party with Elizabeth, Rabz is dressed as a cowgirl!
Is it us, or is Elizabeth not amused?

Rabz, me, and Victoria are all on a boat trip!

A bit more recently, me and Rabz are serving Junie (an OC) and Lisa some tea.

Chinatown trips!
This was after the appearance of my human form in Trendsetters.

Here's a trip with Natalie,

and here's one with Sarah.

Finishing off this post with what was started: Strolling through cherry blossoms.
Here's me, Brienne (visiting from Trendsetters), and Caitlyn. (but no Rabz. :( )

And lastly, just me and Brienne strolling.
Brienne seems to be enjoying the breeze!

And that's all for now!

Comments

Popular Posts