Outfit Of The Day: 80s-style

What would Rabz look like, if she we're from the 80s?
I answer this question for this outfit of the day!

Rabz: Hi boys! Ready to party like it's the 80s?

I gave Rabz a Boufant hairstyle, which is close to a big hairstyle the 80s had.
I also gave her a slightly dark makeup, and an outfit that I think is close to the 80s.












Time for photos with her fans!
Here's Rabz with Tamwar.

Special thanks to Cece for Rabz' hairstyle!

Rabz and Janice!

Both Takako and Rabz look different here, but still, they look good together! ;)

Is Rabz' over-the-top 80s style topping off Gillian Grace's classy style?

And last but not least, here's Rabz with me, who came up with the idea for her outfit!

Outside photo time!
Looks like she's having a good time here!



Rabz: Teehee, you like how I look? Thank you!


Rabz: Want to look 80s? Come to Strika Star!
We promise you'll look like you're from the 80s in no time!


That's all for now!

Comments

Popular Posts