Visiting Other People's Shopdo (and a Shopdo update)

Well, it's about time that I did a Shopdo post, so here it is!

A night out with Kiwii!

Evie and Kiwii!

They certainly look good together.

Last photos of me and Kiwii!

That dress is cute and fancy!

We had a really good time.

Here's Alphard!

She looks nice and goth!

Just doing cuticool things.

Oh look, it's Alice! Very cute outfit!

A cuticool duo!

We really had a good time!
Expect Alice to appear in some more posts!

Lori! Lori, it's me!
(No really, her name's Lori Lori.)

Another cute fancy-looking girl!

Decided to tell each-other jokes. We're laughing at 'em.

I've also had a good time with her.

Ni! You're beautiful.

She looks like she'd be a friend of Clara's.

Just laughing at good jokes.

Cuticool posing.

She looked too good to just only have photos in the shop.
Here we are in the countryside!

Princess Lana! Long time no see!

Looking cute as always!

Looking like dolls.
You looking for something, Lana?

Looking cuticool together.

And that's all for my Shopdo trips!

While we're on that topic, I've decided to recreate SlyBlue's Shopdo photos with me and Rabz in HD!
I will also be putting her photo comments below.

Starting with this post, with me.

Speaking of princes, my next visit was to my old Miiverse buddy, Robz.
View in HD

Robz' boutique was cute and fun as expected, and so were the outfits he had available.
View in HD

I had a lot of fun there! I hope I get to see Rabz the next time I visit ;)
View in HD

But I still wanted to visit a few more shops, so eventually I had to go.
View in HD

and this post, with Rabz.

Looks like my wish was granted, after all!
View in HD

I was very happy when I visited Robz' shop and found Rabz manning the counter.
View in HD

So since I'd already bought the Rabz outfit that he had available, I figured I'd throw it on and we could twin it up.
View in HD

Though I didn't get the highlights quite right, and I think the make-up's slightly off too...whoops.
View in HD

And that's all for the HD recreations!

Shopdo update time!
Here are some new outfits I have available to purchase!

A Girly/Rock cuticool outfit!

A cute & fun lively outfit worn by Rabz!

And finally, the outfit of Felicity's retro mother, Alicity!

That's all for now!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts