The Many Looks of Angélique


As Angélique is one of my favorite beautiful Style Savvy characters, here's a post about her!


Here's her in Fashion Forward!
When I first saw the trailer for Styling Star (which is the opening for that game),
she looked very pretty, and I decided to play as her in Fashion Forward, with an outfit
that's close to it's appearance in the trailer/opening.


And here we are at Styling Star!
Her very first appearance, in one of Rosie's flashbacks.


Her first appearance at my shop!


A boho-chic outfit for her holiday to the seaside.

Why thank you! I'm a fan of you too!

And here we are at the seaside!

A chic outfit with a party dress for the dance!

A photo with Caitlyn and Rosie!

And here we are on a ski trip, along with Alina!

Here's a cool photo. Angélique has a cool outfit!
Angélique: Alina, what are you doing?

You're right. But, I'd say the same for how you look.



A bold outfit for a song with Yolanda!

A bold outfit for a photo shoot with...

... Kiki Summers!


Yet another bold outfit, but for one of her songs!
This is getting long, so let's skip a bit, shall we?

A basic, but fun outfit for one of her dates with her boyfriend, and all kinds of outdoor fun!

Here's a (photoshopped) photo shoot with Clara (another favorite) and me, at Caitlyn's apartment.
(If you've seen this in my Photo Studio goodness post, this is an updated version,
where Angélique wears the outfit above, instead of her regular outfit, so the photo looks more casual.)

Here's the same outfit, but with bold sunglasses!


Finally, here she is in a black outfit for a girls (and boy) night out with Rosie, Yolanda, Alina, and me!


Of course we are! :)

Here we are talking about who Angélique is in love with.
I think it's Ricky!

Heh, maybe not.


Last photo shoot!
Clara and Angélique giving us good smiles!
Here they are at the cinema.

First time using the photo borders.

Here's a fun comic book border!
Looks like Clara and Angélique are ready for action!
I also have this set as my phone's wallpaper in the game.

That's all folks!

Comments

  1. Many lovely looks for our biggest star ;) also, loving that Caitlyn cosplay. So cute!

    I've actually been thinking of doing posts like this for some of the major characters in Fashion Forward! And kinda similar ones for the Styling Star characters. Great minds, huh? Oh btw, I bought the Rabz outfit you had available in your Shopdo, and then yesterday I went and had a little photoshoot with the cuticool queen herself, while cosplaying as her :P we weren't quite twinning, but close enough! It was fun, I should do the same with Alphard at some point.

    Also, would you mind checking out my latest post when you have time? The update one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Hoping to see those photoshoots with Rabz soon! :)

      Also, yeah, I checked out your post. Very nice!

      Delete
    2. Whoops, thought I had replied to this already. Anyway, the pictures with Rabz will be in my next 'Visiting Other People's Shopdo' post, which should go up in a week or two. Probably closer to two, since I want those posts relatively spread out. So, relatively soon! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts