You Diva weirdness: Dressing like Robz (and Rabz)

Been meaning to post something relating to Styling Star for a few days, but just kept progressing through an interesting story. :P
Well here we go, my first Styling Star post!

This post, it's You Diva weirdness, featuring people dressed as me (and Rabz too)!

Here's Rosie, singing Flying Shiny Day, along with 2 backups! All 3 are dressed in my outfit!

Here's Marina, also singing Flying Shiny Day! She's dressed as Rabz here.


As always, I like Rabz' cuticool outfits. :)



Here we have the beautiful Angélique!

She actually looks really good in my outfit! We could be cuticool twinsies!



Here's Angélique once again, singing "Maria", a theme for a "Space Knights" series!




That's all!
Hope to post more Styling Star stuff soon!

Comments

Popular Posts