Style Savvy 1-3: Fashion Contest Winner photos

Hello! I'll be showing you Fashion Contest Winner photos from Style Savvy to Fashion Forward!

Let's start with the photos with a minimal number of characters.

Style Savvy

Featuring (from left to right to bottom): Grace, Renée, Rabz, Dominic, Godfrey, and Rococco.
Yep, Rabz was a dark redhead when I first played Style Savvy!

Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Elite Contest

Unedited photo, and edited photo with me (from Tomodachi Life):
(both expanded to 16:9 aspect ratio)

Featuring: Rabz and Michaela.

International Contest

Unedited photo, and edited photo with Rabz and me (from Tomodachi Life):
(both expanded to 16:9 aspect ratio)

Featuring: Junie and Emmylou.


and now, the cast photos!

Style Savvy

Featuring: Some names I don't remember, Zoe, ???, Dominic, Joey, Natasha(?), Felicity, Didi, Rococco, Grace, Rabz, Renée, Olivia, Godfrey.

Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Elite Contest

Unedited photo, and edited photo with me (from Tomodachi Life):
(both with their sides expanded by 4 pixels)

Featuring (top): Robert (iirc), M.C. Mode, India, Avery, Daisy(?).
Featuring (bottom): Teagan, Feminine fashion model I don't remember whose name is, Daphne, Genevieve, Celeste, India, Emmylou, Michaela, Rabz, Harris (iirc).

International Contest

Unedited photo, and 2 edited photos with Rabz and me:
(edited photos expanded to 2.35:1 aspect ratio)


Featuring (top): Robert (iirc), M.C. Mode, India, Avery, Daisy(?).
Featuring (bottom): Teagan, Edgy/Rock fashion model I don't remember whose name is, Daphne, Genevieve, Celeste, India, Emmylou, Michaela, Junie, Harris (iirc).

Style Savvy: Fashion Forward

Unedited photo, and edited photo with me and Brienne (from Trendsetters):

Featuring: Noor, Arabella, Tarquin, Evie, Laurie, Sophie, Clara (from Trendsetters), Ricky, Callie, Sasha, Zoey, Kirsty, Adelaide.


That's all! :)
I enjoyed completing these games.

Comments

Popular Posts