AR Photos Advanced: Trendsetters Edition

At AR Photos Advanced, we take Style Savvy characters to where they've never gone before!

In this post, we have space trips, crime, and an advertisement!


First off, here's me and Deborah just having fun, and then I gave her flowers, which made her happy, and made the trip even better.




Next, me and Clara notice something behind us...


A big teddy bear was going to fall off!

I ran quick, and saved the teddy bear! Clara was glad that I saved him.

Clara: Wow! Thank you for saving the teddy bear, Robz!
and then we just had fun!


(Background image is copyright of J-P Metsavainio. www.astroanarchy.zenfolio.com)


The following two photos are edits done on a PC.

Next, me and Brienne are stopped for doing crime (which was never done), by an officer, who happens to be Brad the Delivery Guy, who's been brainwashed into an officer.

Featuring comic-book-like text bubbles, and me with an early version of my usual outfit.



and finally, Libby and Teagan are advertising 3D photos!



That's all for AR Photos Advanced!

Comments

  1. I haven't really messed around with the AR features in Fashion Forward at all. This is pretty creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wait, it was Trendsetters... Well, I never really touched that feature in either, so it's neat to see what it can do...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts